Read about our latest ventures & events!
Yay...we've got a new base
After almost 2 years of searching we have found a business premises.
A new project the "Community cooking & well-being kitchen" in partnership with Michael Brown from Empower to Cook CIC, we will be bring you a wide variety of classes, pop sessions, discussion groups and events
For more see our Moving in Blog
Ongoing regular projects: -
- Family Support - Healthy eating on a budget sessions at Saunderton Lodge
- Support as we age - Information sessions and vegan meals cooked on a monthly basis for the Trinity Movers & shakers group. We are also dementia champions and work with the High Wycombe dementia alliance.
- Homesavvy - Support for families in their homes, currently in the Micklefield & Marsh areas of High Wycombe
For more information see our Blog or
Contact us via our Say Hello page
We provide information sessions, food related pop up events, products and vegan catering:-
- Monthly stall on the last Friday of the month selling organic, vegan products on High Wycombe market.
- Talks / Stalls at well being venues and events.
- Coming soon ...... regular events at our new Community cooking & well-being kitchen.
For dates see our Events Calendar!