Where should we start? Lots happening,
Find out about our latest ventures, events,
advice & tips!
Yay...we've got a new base
After almost 2 years of searching we have found a business premises.
A new project the "Community cooking & well-being kitchen" in partnership with Michael Brown from Empower to Cook CIC, we will be bring you a wide variety of classes, pop sessions, discussion groups and events
For more see our Moving in Blog
Ongoing regular projects: -
- Family Support - Healthy eating on a budget sessions at Saunderton Lodge
- Support as we age - Information sessions and vegan meals cooked on a monthly basis for the Trinity Movers & shakers group. We are also dementia champions and work with the High Wycombe dementia alliance.
- Homesavvy - Support for families in their homes, currently in the Micklefield & Marsh areas of High Wycombe
For more information see our Blog or
Contact us via our Say Hello page
We provide information sessions, food, products and vegan catering:-
- Monthly stall on the last Friday of the month selling organic, vegan products on High Wycombe market.
- Talks / Stalls at well being venues and events.
- Coming soon ...... events at our new Community cooking & well-being kitchen
For dates see our Events Blog!